- Providing scholarships for domestic and overseas students
- Grants for Japanese students to aspire to make an international contribution through overseas study (Including donations to independent administrative corporations and public interest institutes (hereinafter referred to as “independent administrative corporations”) as defined in Article 2, Paragraph II of the Independent Administrative Institution Act General Rules and will manage these grants.)
- Grants to students/high-school students who find it difficult to attend school due to natural disasters such as earthquakes (including donations to independent administrative corporations who will manage these grants).
- Grants related to the training of students or researchers
- Other projects necessary to achieve the foundation’s goals
- Domestic College Students
Provide a monthly stipend sufficient to attend school to qualified students from the seven private universities selected by overall consideration of potential for international contribution and social contribution, etc.,
- Overseas College Students
Provide a monthly stipend sufficient to attend school to qualified students from the excellent universities in the three countries selected by overall consideration of potential for international contribution and relationship with Japan etc.,
Countries: Thailand, Philippines, China
Further, the scholarships stipulated in 1 and 2 do not need to repaid.
|Articles of Incorporation||(PDF)Matsuguchi Scholarship Foundation Articles of Incorporation|